Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Youth Curriculum for Post-Election Healing (click here)

LinC, published by Cokesbury, just released this week's issue of it's youth Sunday School curriculum, which is the best piece I've seen yet on how to deal with the post-election emotions and healing from a Scriptural perspective. Yes, I'm biased because I am also a writer for LinC, but I did not write this issue. I read it yesterday and it is outstanding...if you are looking for something to raise the discussion to a different level for you or for your church, please consider buying and downloading this issue. Click on the title above to see the issue description.
For many people, 'moving on' is much easier said than done. But let's keep the conversation spiritual and Scriptural in our Christian communities!

No comments: