Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ten Things We Should Never Say To Our Kids (click here)


I will be the first to admit that I make my share of mistakes as a parent. I know so little about early childhood development that I feel like I'm at a loss when it comes to knowing how to raise two toddlers. But I have come accross a few great resources as I've tried to read and learn along the way. This book actually came to my attention through a youth ministry site, but these apply to parenting at all stages. Thankfully, I have only used one or two on this list with my own kids...and I've already re-adjusted my words as a result. This reads more like an article...so go to the website and download each chapter...it's worth the read and it's free!
1. "Do you have your ..."
2. "What were you thinking!"
3. "Because I said so."
You'll have to see the rest by clicking the title link above!

No comments: